Here’s few links to look at if you like, from the benefits of doodling to introverts to creativity to grief to gratitude…these ought to help your mind wander a bit this weekend. Enjoy!
- Cognitive benefits of doodling
- 7 things doodling does for you
- “I don’t hate you, I have social anxiety” — a quick explanation
- 3 guidelines for introverts living in an extroverted world
- Please let me know if any of these decluttering tricks work
- 5 ways to jump start your creativity
- Austin Kleon comments on Sarah Ruhl’s book, 100 Essays I Don’t Have Time to Write
- Emily McDowell’s powerful empathy cards for serious illness
- A step further with greeting cards for grief from Heather Spohr
- 10 benefits of practicing gratitude
Thanks for dropping by!