Here’s a few links to liven up your weekend with interesting information.
- 15 suggestions for living up to the Boy Scout motto, “Be prepared“
- “The Procrastinator’s Guide to Getting Things Done” — 11 helpful hints
- 10 Daily Routines for Honing Your Creativity
- Hooray for clutter — the key to creativity!
- “20 Cognitive Biases that Affect Your Decisions” (infographic)
- Clearer Thinking — short courses (15-30 minutes) addressing cognitive biases
- 4 Fake Grammar Rules to Ignore — #3 is my personal favorite
- 10 Commandments of Graphic Design (infographic)
- Neuroscience of Storytelling (infographic)
Finally, rare footage of Anne Sullivan with Helen Keller, famously blind-deaf-and-dumb, describing how Helen learned to speak: “I am not dumb now.”