Okay, I confess: lists demonstrate my inner — lazy! — blogger emerging simply to get something posted today! Listing links I’ve saved, opened, or shared elsewhere sometimes seems to be the only blogging I can focus my scattered thoughts on.
So, first, I gotta 2 minutes to refocus my mind.
You can either join me, or wait here and I’ll be right back. See you shortly.
Ah, now that I’m refocused, here’s some serious distractions for you!
- 3 way to encourage the hemispheres of the brain to work together
- 6 Secret Powers of Sound
- 13 annoying conversations you’ve had if you’re depressed
- 5 ways to handle difficult times as per Science!
- How to Improve Writing Skills in 15 Easy Steps
- Finally, 100 types of walks — find a few of your favorites and strut your stuff this Saturday!